find somethin' on this blog.

8.22.2009

jungle patch.

I know, I know, another baby bib. They are just too easy to make and a great gift to give. This one is going to a brand new baby (who won't fit into it for months) just born 2 days ago. You gotta take a little something for the baby or mama the first time you meet the little one! That's just the way it goes....


I am really enjoying the twill tape patches, it makes it soooo easy to personalize a gift. I particularly love the name of this lil' baby! He should do great things with a name like Matiss.
As promised, I have a couple of quilts to post as soon as the lighting improves, it seems small projects are photographing much better these days. Go figure.
Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

it's a great bib and a really really pretty gift! hope see that quilts soon! have a great weekend too!

Pokey said...

These are really cute, and useful. I like your personalizations, too. o-o-o, new word! : } pokey

Andi said...

Gorgeous gift!!!

Terriaw said...

How sweet! I really love the impromtu look of the this one, and of course, I do love those personalized twill tape labels.

Audrie said...

Such a cute bib! I have a half yard of that zoo fabric left and I'm saving it! I don't know for what, but saving it all the same hehe

Joanne Huffman said...

There's nothing wrong with posting pictures of adorable bibs!

Rebekah said...

this is gorgeous! I love the deep colors and that twill tape name tag!

Wendy said...

Oh my, another cute little bib quilt! Love this one too!

Cheryl said...

I love both these recent bibs! And the way you were able to incorporate the name. I'll have to check into that when I start my craftiness very soon. Love this baby's name too!

Amanda Jean said...

what a cute little bib! i love the pink on below, too. nice work!

connie said...

These bibs are very cool. I love the name which you added.

Anonymous said...

Erica, this is so amazing :) I need to know how to make those twill patch name tags...did you make it or buy it that way???
-Nikki(sewlatea)

Digs (Amanda Carestio) said...

love the stitching on your bibs... they're really unique!