find somethin' on this blog.

8.22.2012

custom vintage bed sheet patchwork quilt.


I can check this quilt off of my quilty-to-do list. After debating long and hard about what backing to use (thanks for your input), the purchaser of the quilt fell in love with this backing sheet and sent it to me to use. The woman who commissioned this adored my first vintage sheet patchwork quilt and found me through Pinterest. Pinterest has been great for that! I've connected with many great people there.


Sweet little polka dot binding that I love so much.


Just enough red to pull the hues out of the patchwork. 


Done and Done.

Thanks for stopping in....

6 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Oh it's soo pretty!! :) Have a happy day! xo Holly

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt!

Joanne Huffman said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Just happened upon your site -- thanks for the inspiration. Love the polka dot binding too -- although I have a thing for stripes myself.

Also, your use of grey in the other baby quilts is calming. Love the quilting in colors.

So many ideas! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

It's a very pretty quilt and I love the polka dot binding.

Anonymous said...

It's a very pretty quilt and I love the polka dot binding.