find somethin' on this blog.

9.29.2010

mini messenger tote.

It feels unbelievably swell to find pockets of time to share my creative endeavors with you all... I look forward to it and can't wait to sit down this weekend and get caught up on all of your blogs! I am struggling a little with time management and umm.... I need to get that in check.

Did I mention that I just recently went back to school? Yes, my friends, I'm gettin' me an edjumacation. I've wanted this for so long and am eager to get in the thick of my program; occupational therapy. I hope that I'll be making lots of crafty things and sharing some tutorials that you parents can use with your kiddos. Doesn't that sound nice? I think so.

On another note, this here's a little messenger tote that I sewed up. It features some great linen fabrics and Etsuko Furuya's Camera from the Ni-co line by Echino. I love this bag....perfect size for running errands, you almost forget that you're wearing a bag. OK, OK, enough rambling for me....gotta get back to homework :0

100% black linen body and adjustable strap....

strong magnetic snap...

in the shop!

~go make something!

12 comments:

Terriaw said...

This messenger bag is adorable! I love that camera detail you added to the front, and I love those quilting lines which this so modern and stylish. I have been wondering how your classes were going! How many do you have this semester?

19nullsieben said...

Wow! Your bag is great! I like it!

Joanne Huffman said...

Congratulations on going back to school. Enjoy it! The messanger bag looks great. And, I love your dress form model.

chris baker said...

i just love when i read another's blog and feel this instant kinship with them.....the fact that you wrote edjumacation let me know that you in fact are a girl of my own cloth. a huge congrats on going back, that is so awesome and occupational therapy....you go girl!!! I will be anxious to craft up your ideas, for my best and her daughter. she goes to therapy a few times a week, but my girlfriend tries hard to do a lot with her at home as well.

love the bag!!

Fine Hand said...

Love the bag! simple, modern and love the camera fabric..nice work

Stephanie said...

Great bag! Love all the quilting and patches, very nice :)

sewtakeahike said...

really, really cute bag Erica!! How fun that you're back in school. What an exciting time for you. I just went kayaking last weekend with a woman who is an occupational therapist. She really loves her job. I hope you will too once you finish school!

Unknown said...

Hi Erica , love your new bag !

Rebekah said...

cute cute bag! I love the camera applique.

matt said...

yo that bag is dope.

สล็อตฝาก20รับ100 said...

สล็อตฝาก20รับ100 เว็บสล็อตโบนัสแตกง่าย ได้เงินจริง สามารถเล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์มือถือ pg slot ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

AK168 ที่มั่นคง said...

AK168 ที่มั่นคง เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่มีชื่อเสียงในวงการการพนันออนไลน์ในประเทศไทย ซึ่งมีบริการเดิมพันด้วยเงินจริงทั้ง PG SLOTออนไลน์ และ สล็อตออนไลน์ โดยมีความปลอดภัยสูงสุด