find somethin' on this blog.

6.01.2010

my friends rock.

A while ago I made a mini notepad quilt for my friend Terri, and this little cutie was mailed in return! A total surprise and I love it! The quilting is perfect, the binding and embroidery are impeccable, and the words, "live laugh love" are most certainly ones to live by. Thank you Terri, my friend! It is hanging on the wall in my studio and I admire it each and every day!


Another friend I met through blogging is Laura. She is the first blogger I ever struck up a relationship with. Over the past couple of years we have shared many things with one another and I am happy to call her a true friend. Anyway, Laura told me she had a few scraps that she thought I would like...but this is what showed up on my doorstep....

Some of these are 1/2 yard or more.... Aren't they purty?
She also sent along a handmade key chain that she used to give out with her orders on etsy. Adorable!
Here is the back, Cut Finger Productions. Best.Name.Ever.

Thank you so much ladies, you mean the world to me.

6 comments:

Audrie said...

Wow those are some amazing scraps!!! The keychain's just adorable.. can't believe she'd give them out with each order!

Terriaw said...

Aw, I'm happy you liked it! Happy we're friends too. Love the package you got from Laura!

Leslie said...

that is a lot of fabric!!! you must be so thrilled.

Joanne Huffman said...

good people have good friends.

Rebekah said...

love that pinwheel quilt! The backing fabric is pretty.

That looks like quite the haul of fabric scraps! The key chain is adorable.

ma zawi said...

so fun...