find somethin' on this blog.

10.26.2009

linen scrap tote.



I sewed this little tote up this summer and it was I used it as a purse. I just realized that I never shared it with you! I have a bad habit of thinking that the quality of my photos doesn't justify me posting them on my blog. The funny thing is that I tend to use the original photos months later as if the photo has improved or something. I've got about 6 completed quilts that are not being shared for the same reason. Am I the only blogger that does this?

6 comments:

Kelly O. said...

Hey girl if you've got goods to share--just share'em!! I'm dying to see what you've been up to!
My photos aren't spectacular either don't worry :)

RosaMarĂ­a said...

simple and adorable! i love it!

wishes, true and kind said...

My pictures are really bad. I tell myself it's the camera, but....
If I let that stop me, I wouldn't have a blog :) Cute bag!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Love it!

Sooz said...

Just stumbled across your blog today and I love the perfection of your imperfection. I, too, don't post enough because I think my pics stink, or I try too hard to make them "arty".I'll post more if you do?!...And I love your use of linens. I am also addicted to it, and have vowed to use more in my quilts. Best.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Best wishes
Steave Markson