find somethin' on this blog.

1.06.2009

apron tank.




So, my favorite cutie is going back to school after a nice holiday break. She called me today and said that she needed to get crafty. I didn't do a stitch of sewing on this one folks! I just stood over her shoulder and tried my darndest to not be bossy. We found a tutorial for a similar one over at Just Tutes.... She has a really nice tutorial that we altered a bunch and came up with one that flatters Miss Rosie just fine. I think I am going to make one for my niece too! Later.

6 comments:

marie*jolie said...

Oh so cute! Looks darling.

Vegbee said...

yes, cute! very nice work :)

Joanne Huffman said...

You are a fashion diva!

Joanne

cutfinger productions said...

oooh lala!! Check that looker out!! this looks fun and sassy!
You are doing so many nice things with your loved ones!!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Adorable & sweet! Love that fabric and she looks so cute in it.

Suzie said...

adorable