find somethin' on this blog.

5.22.2008

The quilt.




This is the quilt all finished. Can you see it way back there? I actually finished it on Sunday and was going to post the pictures but was unhappy (as i always am) with the way the photos turned out. I gave up and posted what I shot on Sunday. I am at least happy with the way the quilt turned out and that is all that really matters to me. I have a really small doll sized quilt that I have been working on that just needs the binding finished that I will post soon. It's off to work for me, enjoy this fine Thursday!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

The quilt turned out beautifully.

Joanne

cutfingerproductions said...

Ms. Erica...hello! Lovin the coin quilt. I always admire this style and yours is fresh! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well! so good to meet other crafters!I will check in on you again!laura