find somethin' on this blog.

7.20.2008

two feedsacks, one tablecloth, one shindig.

My little trip to North Carolina wouldn't be complete without a stop to an antique shop, this is what i got. The floral on the bottom is a tablecloth and the green berries (cherries?) are two feedsacks. I like 'em. a lot. I tell myself that the last thing i need is another vintage tablecloth, but i can't seem to walk away from what I believe is a good deal. I love the drape and softness of a vintage linen. On another note, My parent's are coming up on their 40th wedding anniversary and my sister and i are trying to figure out what we are going to do. I have the tablecloths and that's about as far as we've gotten. Later bloggies.



1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

You've been busy. I also didn't clean before I left, so I have to straighten up my studio before I can do any art. I love the tablecloth and feed sacks and I think your pillows are lovely. The bag sack is a great idea. And, your photos from Ashville are lovely.

Joanne